Unreal Engine Game Development Outsourcing Studio
Hire the Top Unreal Engine Game Developers
Get a gratifying game development experience with Unreal Engine and provide gamers with an enthralling journey. With 12 years of experience with Unreal Engine development services, Starloop Studios offers full-cycle game development services to create interactive, intricate, and high-quality addictive games.
We give extra attention to details, the extensive and solid knowledge of the latest version of the engine and the authentic professionalism are our main pillars to deliver to your players an unforgettable and seamless gaming experience.
Our Unreal Engine Game Development Services
Starloop Studios has an extensive range of mobile game development solutions to help you design and develop your game from concept art to finished product. As the team behind some of the most recognized names in game development, we have evolved to be the perfect partner for outsource mobile game services.
Why Choose Unreal Engine for Game Development
Our Recent Projects
We’ve designed and developed tons of exciting titles that make gameplay fun for everyone.
We work with all the latest game development tools and platforms to help you build stunning games with superior graphic
rendering, sound, animation, and display. Our team is highly competent in
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As we have already mentioned, the development of video games using Unreal Engine requires highly accustomed and trained developers and professionals to use it. In other words: developers must be specialists in the Unreal Engine. This makes it not very easy to have this type of professionals on the staff of a company, therefore, it is easier and simpler to outsource the service.
The full cycle development includes three major productive stages: pre-production, production, and post-production. Each of these, especially the production stage, requires large and highly skilled teams. Outsourcing helps to overcome many of the challenges associated with the costs and talent.
Outsourcing is essential for the modern-day video game industry. It has become a fundamental practice to keep in business, get new concepts, and compete with current and new generation gaming developments. With the growth of competition, outsourcing video games is commonplace. So now, outsourcing has become a very popular method of reducing costs and creating next-level games. Due to the vast advantages that come with it, even huge companies like Ubisoft have admitted to outsourcing aspects of their gaming projects.
The versions of Unreal Engine that have existed throughout history are the following:
- Unreal Engine 1: created in 1998, it integrated rendering, collision detection, AI, networking options, and file system manipulation into a fairly comprehensive engine.
- Unreal Engine 2: created in 2002, its rendering engine was completely rewritten, in addition to integrating the new Unreal Ed 3.
- Unreal Engine 3: created in 2006, designed for PC with DirectX 9/10 support, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3: Its rewritten engine supported advanced techniques such as HDRR, normal mapping and dynamic shadows.
- Unreal Engine 4: created in 2008, this version of Unreal Engine has been available for free since 2015.
- Unreal Engine 5: created in 2020, this edition is compatible with all existing systems as well as the next generation of PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X / S consoles. It is expected that in early 2022 it will be liberalized and free.
The development of video games with the Unreal tool is not usually very simple and requires specialized developers in this area and in this tool. Of course, the steps to follow to create a video game using Unreal follow a generic structure that is as follows:
- Preliminary development of the video game: the concept, the storyboard, the environment and its characteristics, the characters and the special effects must be chosen and defined in this phase. Each of them will conjugate the final video game.
- Game development: UI and UX design is part of this phase, along with script development. All this will give a definitive shape to the video game, which will have to go through a final phase of tests to verify that everything works correctly.
- Release: this is the test phase that we mentioned in the previous point. Players should check that the video game performance is correct taking into account the gaming experience and user behavior, the dialogue between the video game and the player. The possible flaws found will make the developers have to rectify the code of the video game and submit it to a final phase of testing.
Unreal Engine is a game engine created by the Epic Games company, which was initially shown in the 1998 first-person shooter game Unreal. Although it was developed primarily for first-person shooter games, it has been used successfully in a variety of other genres, including stealth, fighting, MMORPGs, and other role-playing video games. With its code written in C ++, Unreal Engine features a high degree of portability and is a tool currently used by many game developers.
We are proud to support industry leaders around the world.
Stories from Our Clients
Working with Starloop was a wholesale positive experience!
They helped with game design, game economy, and development for some of our recent titles, like Hello Kitty Merge Town. Their professionalism and creativity throughout design, production, and implementation is something we were very happy with. We’re looking forward to working with them again in the future.
Very flexible and agile way of working with high focus on quality and core gameplay.
Very flexible and agile way of working with high focus on quality and core gameplay. It’s great to have a partner that you can trust the ownership of the project to and is motivated to bring us the best possible results
To excellence and beyond
Their support and the consistent level of service provided to us has been first rate. Their dedication goes beyond what you expect in order to ensure the quality of the product. We also value their open communication and team approach.
They went above and beyond to make sure we got the game ported in time.
Thanks to their connections with companies such as Microsoft, one of the games they worked on was featured in their media outlets. Their timeliness and ability to work on tricky platforms and succeed are outstanding.
The communication and pace of getting things done were really good and the artist was able to adopt the graphical style of the game almost instantly.
I was very satisfied with the collaboration. The communication and pace of getting things done were really good and the artist was able to adopt the graphical style of the game almost instantly.
Team at Starloop Studios is great!
Very flexible and agile way of working with high focus on quality and core gameplay. It’s great to have a partner that you can trust the ownership of the project to and is motivated to bring us the best possible results.
Good quality of work, autonomous and always looking for ways to help.
Good quality of work, autonomous and always looking for ways to help. They rapidly understood and met our expectations. So nice to be stress free about their next delivery : on time and always on a par with our high quality expectations!