Unity 3D Game Development Outsourcing Studio
Hire the Top Certified Unity Game Developers
Create immersive 3D experiences with Unity — one of the most evolving ecosystems for building appealing, realistic, and scalable applications. With 10 years of extensive experience, our talented game developers help you transform your creative dreams into a striking Unity game application by providing cutting-edge gaming solutions and real-time consultation.
Our Unity 3D Game Development Services
Starloop Studios offers affordable, custom-tailored solutions that fit within the client’s timetables. Whether you need to turn your idea into a gripping game or speed up time-to-market of your app, our experienced Unity developers will help you take full advantage of this highly functional platform. Turn your impressive idea into a tempting game with our premium Unity 3D game development services.
Game Genres We Have Created
Although we develop all types of games for almost every industry and niche, we specialize in the development of the following category of games.
Our Recent Projects
We’ve designed and developed tons of exciting titles that make gameplay fun for everyone.
F.A.Q.s ABOUT UNITY GAME DEVELOPMENT
Unity provides video game programmers and developers with a very comfortable working experience, as it is a very easy-to-use and accessible tool for creating video games.
Full cycle development includes three major productive stages: pre-production, production and post-production. Each of these, especially the production stage, requires large and highly skilled teams. Outsourcing helps to overcome many of the challenges associated with
the cost and talent requirements.
Outsourcing is essential for the modern-day video game industry. It has become a fundamental practice to keep in business, get new concepts, and compete with current and new generation gaming developments. With the growth of competition, outsourcing video
games is commonplace as a method of reducing costs and creating next-level games. Due to the vast advantages that come with it, even huge companies like Ubisoft have admitted to outsourcing aspects of their gaming projects.
The guideline time is typically between three and six months, at least, to master the tool. If the developer and the programmer have experience in Unity, the time will of course be reduced, being able to expand their knowledge and optimizing their use of the tool. For this,
Game developers who use the Unity tool for their video game programming, development and creation tasks, go through the following phases or stages during their creative and production process:
● Pre-development and scope of the video game: the creation of the game idea, storyboard, characteristics of its game environment, characters and the special effects are included in this phase. In short, a complete game prototype.
● Full Development stage: the prototype is worked into a more complete, polished and functioning game. UI and UX design tasks are included in this phase, without neglecting the first phase of quality control. This is by far the longest stage of development.
● Release: this is the verification and testing stage of the video game, also known as QA. To do this, the team divide into groups and test different points of the game. With a comprehensive testing stage across multiple teams, this ensures maximum coverage to push for as few bugs on launch as possible.
Unity offers developers an intuitive, high-quality and highly practical 2D and 3D platform for creating video games. This makes Unity a very attractive tool for developers, since simplicity is often a very rare trait in video game production tools.
The versions of Unity Engine have changed and improved significantly with each release:
● Unity 3.5: one of the great releases from Unity Technologies.
● Unity 4: included improvements in 3D textures and graphics for mobile and smartphone games, among others. It was compatible with both Microsoft DirectX 11 and Linux.
● Unity 4.3: included the new Dopesheet; setting, based on keyframes in the animation window to animate a sprite. Also, Mecanim, to boost forms of facial animations mixes.
● Unity 5.6: new 2D Toolkit enhancements, performance enhancements (Vulkan implementation), cinematic tools, virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) enhancements.
● Unity 2017: timeline and Cinemachine are added, tools that can be exploited by film, TV and animation producers, and natively in cinematics for video games.
● Unity 2018: internal improvements to its core.
● Unity 2019: performance improvements to be able to work better and more smoothly in the Unity editor.
● Unity 2020: important improvements in both 2D and 3D, as well as in the improvement of the behaviour of particles such as water and fire.
We are proud to support industry leaders around the world.
Stories from Our Clients
Working with Starloop was a wholesale positive experience!
They helped with game design, game economy, and development for some of our recent titles, like Hello Kitty Merge Town. Their professionalism and creativity throughout design, production, and implementation is something we were very happy with. We’re looking forward to working with them again in the future.
Very flexible and agile way of working with high focus on quality and core gameplay.
Very flexible and agile way of working with high focus on quality and core gameplay. It’s great to have a partner that you can trust the ownership of the project to and is motivated to bring us the best possible results
To excellence and beyond
Their support and the consistent level of service provided to us has been first rate. Their dedication goes beyond what you expect in order to ensure the quality of the product. We also value their open communication and team approach.
They went above and beyond to make sure we got the game ported in time.
Thanks to their connections with companies such as Microsoft, one of the games they worked on was featured in their media outlets. Their timeliness and ability to work on tricky platforms and succeed are outstanding.
The communication and pace of getting things done were really good and the artist was able to adopt the graphical style of the game almost instantly.
I was very satisfied with the collaboration. The communication and pace of getting things done were really good and the artist was able to adopt the graphical style of the game almost instantly.
Team at Starloop Studios is great!
Very flexible and agile way of working with high focus on quality and core gameplay. It’s great to have a partner that you can trust the ownership of the project to and is motivated to bring us the best possible results.
Good quality of work, autonomous and always looking for ways to help.
Good quality of work, autonomous and always looking for ways to help. They rapidly understood and met our expectations. So nice to be stress free about their next delivery : on time and always on a par with our high quality expectations!