Lead Unity Developer
Starloop Studios is the leading Game Development outsourcing company in Spain. Known for its production capacity, outstanding talent, and delivering top-notch quality projects to international gaming companies.
We are proud members of Magic Media, a group of service-oriented studios focused on providing solutions from A-Z to game companies. The group spans the globe, with over 500 members in over 10 countries. It is composed of some of the best studios in Europe and America with an expert range of services. These include full game cycle production and development, 2D and 3D art and Animation, VFX, and Cybersecurity for games, and more.
About the job
Job title: Lead Unity Developer
Location: Full-time, remote
The ideal candidate will have extensive full-time Unity programming experience in games. As a lead game developer, you will be responsible for leading the development team. This includes design, development, coding, testing, and debugging. You will also coordinate the development team’s schedule and ensure effective communication between team members and other areas, set up a development pipeline, estimate task completion and write technical design documents.
- Very strong skills in Unity, and Object-Oriented Programming
- Should be familiar with performance bottlenecks and ways to resolve them, multi-threading, OS concepts and optimization
- Very strong debugging skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong reporting and documentation skills
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to new technological changes as per project need
- Knowledge about NFT concepts
- 4+ years of experience as a Unity game developer
- Previous experience as Lead Developer of a team of more than 10 developers
- Leading the development of at least one large game title from A-Z
- Experience in developing sandbox games
- Experience with play to earn concepts
- A passion for video games
- Experienced with multiplayer gameplay systems and network replication
- Experience working with Amazon Gamelift, Google Firebase, or Microsoft Playfab
- Experience in game tool development
- Solid technical foundation (e.g. Computer Science / Maths Degree or equivalent)
What you will find working with us
- Permanently remote position
- An opportunity to hone and improve your skills by applying them to a diverse variety of engaging projects.
- Be part of an international Group with offices worldwide
- Career growth and development
- Working closely with a team of like-minded people in a fast-paced, multicultural environment
- Ongoing training and professional self-improvement opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- An inclusive culture and open communication
At Starloop, our passion lies in gaming. Our vision is to create and deliver engaging and interesting games for our clients. We can deliver this high-quality work on any platform, whether it be on console, PC, or mobile. We know that reputation and results go hand-in-hand. Therefore, we work hard to find experts and talented creators to deliver the best results.
If you do not meet all the requirements, but believe you’d still be a great fit for the role, don’t worry! We’d still love to hear from you, please get in touch!
Learn more about Starloop Studios:
- Website: https://starloopstudios.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/starloopstudios
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gaming/starloopstudios
Do you want to start working at Starloop? Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply Now