Learning Unreal Engine 5 Game Development E-book
Unreal Engine 5 is the latest game engine in Epic Games’ toolset for next-generation games and entertainment. Offering creators the ability to work with groundbreaking real-time 3D content, it opens the doors to a new world of content and development.
Whether you’ve always wanted to learn Unreal Engine 5, or want to start putting what you’ve learned into practice, this e-Book will help you build your dream game project!
What is Unreal Engine 5 (UE5)?
Unreal Engine 5 offers serious technological developments meaning its users have greater freedom, fidelity, and flexibility in their projects.
With the introduction of the Lumen Lighting Engine, Nanite Geometry, improved animation tools, the World Partition tool and more, Unreal Engine 5 is pushing the boundaries of 3D content creation.
Things you will learn from the e-Book:
- Unreal Engine 5 Licensing Model
- What's new since UE5 Early Access?
- What platforms does UE5 support?
- What are the system requirements for UE5?
- Is UE5 compatible with other Unreal Engine versions?
- How to get started in Unreal Engine 5?
Download the Unreal Engine 5 E-book
Fill out the form to get the e-book