Starloop Studios is the leading Game Development outsourcing company in Spain. Known for its production capacity, outstanding talent, and delivering top-notch quality projects to international gaming companies.
We are proud members of Magic Media, a group of service-oriented studios focused on providing solutions from A-Z to game companies. The group spans the globe, with over 500 members in over 10 countries. It is composed of some of the best studios in Europe and America with an expert range of services. These include full game cycle production and development, 2D and 3D art and Animation, VFX, and Cybersecurity for games, and more.
- Experience in game economy and balancing
- Strong knowledge of gameplay mechanics
- Deep up-to-date knowledge of the free-to-play market in mobile platforms
- Statistic Knowledge, being able to formulate indexes to identify strengths and weaknesses of the economy design in the game
- Deep knowledge creating Game Design Documentation
- Experienced working with Art and Programming departments
- References of past projects (ingame-economics and monetization)
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Fluent English and good communication skills
- Excellent team skills
- Must be proactive, enthusiastic, flexible, capable of working autonomously and energetic
- Strong formal and analytical thinking, able to clearly identify problems, ways to solve them, correlations with other aspects or problems of the game, and propose different amounts of solutions or ways to proceed.
- Solid knowledge in Unity 3D
- Balancing in-game mechanics
- Design game tutorials
- In-game inventory definition
- Game documentation (GDD, Ten-page, etc)
- Design in-game economy and monetization system
- Make realistic gameplay proposals
What you will find working with us
- Permanently remote position
- An opportunity to hone and improve your skills by applying them to a diverse variety of engaging projects.
- Be part of an international Group with offices worldwide
- Career growth and development
- Working closely with a team of like-minded people in a fast-paced, multicultural environment
- Ongoing training and professional self-improvement opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- An inclusive culture and open communication
At Starloop, our passion lies in gaming. Our vision is to create and deliver engaging and interesting games for our clients. We can deliver this high-quality work on any platform, whether it be on console, PC, or mobile. We know that reputation and results go hand-in-hand. Therefore, we work hard to find experts and talented creators to deliver the best results.
If you do not meet all the requirements, but believe you’d still be a great fit for the role, don’t worry! We’d still love to hear from you, please get in touch!
Learn more about Starloop Studios: