VFX Artist (Remote)
Starloop Studios is the leading Game Development outsourcing company in Spain. Known for its production capacity, outstanding talent, and delivering top-notch quality projects to international gaming companies.
We are proud members of Magic Media, a group of service-oriented studios focused on providing solutions from A-Z to game companies. The group spans the globe, with over 500 members in over 10 countries. It is composed of some of the best studios in Europe and America with an expert range of services. These include full game cycle production and development, 2D and 3D art and Animation, VFX, and Cybersecurity for games, and more.
If you are qualified to flesh out games with stunning visual effects and also happen to enjoy having gaming competitions and other crazy stuff, your time has come. What are you waiting for?
Candidates must supply a portfolio featuring examples of their work.
– At least 2 years of experience working in the videogame industry
– Fluent work on particles and other visual effects for 3D and 2D games inside Unity or Unreal
– Highly skilled with Photoshop, Substance designer, Maya, and or 3DS Max
– Communication and collaboration skills
– Able to independently and creatively solve VFX technical challenges
Nice to have:
– Basic programming skills in c# and or blueprints
– Shader creation via code or authoring tool (Shadergraph, Amplify)
– Fluid, Pyro and RBD simulations skills (Houdini, Embergen, Blender)
– Fluent in Spanish
You are the one if you have…:
– 2D drawing skills
– Experience working with agile methodologies
– Understanding of the current landscape of the industry
– Fluent in English
– Collaborate with the team to develop VFX that complement the visual style of the projects
– Optimize effects for performance on multiple platforms
– Develop stylistically consistent, visually impactful VFX assets through creative use of particles, geometry, animation and materials
– Collaborate with team members to share knowledge and solve cross-discipline problems
– Creation of all kind of special effects based on particles systems, trails, models and other 3d elements, working closely with the technical team members during the game development.
- Permanently remote position
- An opportunity to hone and improve your skills by applying them to a diverse variety of engaging projects.
- Be part of an international Group with offices worldwide
- Career growth and development
- Working closely with a team of like-minded people in a fast-paced, multicultural environment
- Ongoing training and professional self-improvement opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- An inclusive culture and open communication
At Starloop, our passion lies in gaming. Our vision is to create and deliver engaging and interesting games for our clients. We can deliver this high-quality work on any platform, whether it be on console, PC, or mobile. We know that reputation and results go hand-in-hand. Therefore, we work hard to find experts and talented creators to deliver the best results.
If you do not meet all the requirements, but believe you’d still be a great fit for the role, don’t worry! We’d still love to hear from you, please get in touch!
Learn more about Starloop Studios:
Send your CV, LinkedIn profile, and portfolio: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you want to start working at Starloop? Send your CV at email@example.com.Apply Now