Starloop Studios is a leading game development company, providing premium quality game art and game development services to publishers and game developers since 2011. Our team is a tight cluster of seasoned producers, game developers, game designers and senior artists that are always willing to go an extra mile to deliver incredible products. Our vision is making your vision a reality.
Due to the expansion of the business development department, we are hiring an UI artist.
As UI Artist, you will be in charge of the design and creation of the menus and interfaces of the studio projects. You will be responsible for defining both the artistic style of the interfaces and the user experience of the same.
If you think it is an interesting opportunity for you, do not hesitate to send your CV and Portfolio (essential) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Develop and integrate menus and UI elements in the different games according to the given design from wireframes to high fidelity mockups.
- Design and provide feedback on UI elements, as well as incorporating cutting-edge UX design and research.
- Support programmers with UI implementation and optimization in Unity
- Support programmers and designers by providing feedback on UX design
- To work closely with the other areas of the company to create a high quality user experience.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a UI artist in the video game sector
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge in UX and its latest trends
- UX design and prototyping software domain (highly valued FIGMA)
- Experience with 2D Animation and Motion Design
- Having a strong sense of design is highly valued
- Valuable if you have Knowledge in Unity 3D
- Valuable Experience with Concept art
You are the one if you are…:
- Flexibility to work on different projects
- Organizational capacity
- Creativity and eagerness to learn
- Team player
What we Offer:
- Competitive salary (fixed and variable)
- Full Remote job
- Flexible working hours
- Good environment
- Online Team buildings
- Online English Lessons & Technical Training
Please, visit our website to find more information about us: https://starloopstudios.com
Starloop Studios is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Do you want to start working at Starloop? Send your CV at email@example.com.Apply Now