Senior Game Developer
In Starloop Studios we are looking for a Senior Game Developer ready to make our clients’ wishes and our team’s ideas come true!
Come on board and get ready to create some of the most kick-ass games ever!
– 3+ years of professional Unity and C# experience, preferably in a team environment
– Good English oral and written communication skills
– Good positive attitude and outlook, self-motivated, and a great team-player.
– Good communication and problem-solving skills.
– Have a proactive work ethic
– Knowledge/Experience in C++
As a Game Programmer you will be part of the development team, working closely with designers, producers, artists and game programmers.
What Starloop can offer you
– A good working environment within a group of motivated colleagues
– Flexible schedule
– Horizontal and agile organization
– Passion for video games
And many more things that you will discover… join us to find out!
Do you want to start working at Starloop? Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply Now