Game Producer (Remote)
In Starloop we are currently seeking a Mid Game Producer ready to join our growing team.
The ideal candidate has already worked on full game development cycles, has managed developers, designers and artist teams, has excellent communication skills and is a great team player.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com, quoting reference Game Producer.
– Strong understanding of game/software development cycles.
– Strong problem solving, organizational and communication skills.
– Excellent client-facing skills.
– Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
– Great team player.
– Must be proactive and flexible, capable of adapting to a constantly changing environment.
– Experience on a full game development cycle.
– Previous experience in mobile games and/or online communities is a plus.
– Knowledge of JIRA and experience with issue tracking/project management tools.
– Knowledge of versioning systems like GitHub, Perforce, etc.
– Experience with Agile (Scrum) methodologies.
As a Game Producer, you will be responsible for managing key client projects.
Your core tasks:
– Project Planning: Develop full production plans
– Coordinate internal team tasks, sprints and milestones during the development process.
– Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
– Develop project’s story backlog and sort it following client and stakeholder priorities.
– Keeping a productive and healthy working environment among the team.
– Help stakeholders and clients identify what they need and what is best for the project, forging best practices during the development of the project.
– Ensure resource availability and allocation for other producers’ projects.
– Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
– Report and escalate to leads and management on a weekly basis
– Actively work on improving process among the project and company
– Flexible working timetables (7AM to 10 AM – 4PM to 7PM depending on starting time)
– Remote work
– Full-time position with opportunities for growth within the company.
– Young and proactiv working environment
– Referral plans
– Training plans
More about us: http://www.starloopstudios.com/
More info contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you want to start working at Starloop? Send your CV at email@example.com.Apply Now