Starloop Studios is the leading Game Development outsourcing company. Known for its production capacity, outstanding talent, and delivering top-notch quality projects to international gaming companies.
We are proud members of Magic Media, a group of service-oriented studios focused on providing solutions from A-Z to game companies. The group spans the globe, with over 500 members in over 10 countries. It is composed of some of the best studios in Europe and America with an expert range of services. These include full game cycle production and development, 2D and 3D art and Animation, VFX, and Cybersecurity for games, and more.
About the Job
Job title: Senior game producer
Location: Full-time, permanently remote (global)
We are looking for a Senior Game Producer who is self-motivated, goal-orientated, and a strong team player. The ideal candidate will have extensive full-time project management experience in games. We are looking for someone who is passionate about the digital content production process and who is willing to work with content creators and engineers of other disciplines to build awesome tools.
- Build and maintain project plans, schedules, and roadmaps. Ensure the team is on track with their deliverables.
- Communicate frequently and effectively with clients and managers on project status, risks, and opportunities.
- Ensure cross-department visibility is clear and dependencies are properly tracked. Ensure the impact of scope changes is understood, and the ramifications are clearly communicated.
- Contribute to the development and refinement of the production management processes to increase studio efficiency and quality.
- Serve as a mentor and provide leadership, information, and resources to new and existing production team members.
- Maintain a constant awareness of game status through regular play sessions. Evaluate project scope and make recommendations to the Creative Director, Game Director, and studio leadership.
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS:
- Casual games experience is a must.
- At least +5 years of experience working in a production role where you’ve managed cross-functional teams in the creation and delivery of projects.
- Expertise in common Production methodologies (Agile, Waterfall) as well as software (Jira, Shotgun, Excel, Project, Confluence, or equivalents).
- Deep understanding of game development, software development process, and project management practices.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, on both a personal and team level.
- Self-starter. Approaches challenges creatively and methodically, seeing them through to final resolution.
- An active listener. Makes decisions based on data.
- A proactive outward attitude. Consistently professional, respectful, and approachable.
What you will find working with us
- Permanently remote position
- An opportunity to hone and improve your skills by applying them to a diverse variety of engaging projects.
- Be part of an international Group with offices worldwide
- Career growth and development
- Working closely with a team of like-minded people in a fast-paced, multicultural environment
- Ongoing training and professional self-improvement opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- An inclusive culture and open communication
At Starloop, our passion lies in gaming. Our vision is to create and deliver engaging and interesting games for our clients. We can deliver this high-quality work on any platform, whether it be on console, PC, or mobile. We know that reputation and results go hand-in-hand. Therefore, we work hard to find experts and talented creators to deliver the best results.
If you do not meet all the requirements, but believe you’d still be a great fit for the role, don’t worry! We’d still love to hear from you, please get in touch!
Learn more about Starloop Studios: