Game Producer (Remote)
Starloop Studios is the leading Game Development outsourcing company in Spain. Known for its production capacity, outstanding talent, and delivering top-notch quality projects to international gaming companies.
We are proud members of Magic Media, a group of service-oriented studios focused on providing solutions from A-Z to game companies. The group spans the globe, with over 500 members in over 10 countries. It is composed of some of the best studios in Europe and America with an expert range of services. These include full game cycle production and development, 2D and 3D art and Animation, VFX, and Cybersecurity for games, and more.
- Strong understanding of game/software development cycles.
- Strong problem-solving, organizational and communication skills.
- Excellent client-facing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Great team player.
- Must be proactive and flexible, capable of adapting to a constantly changing environment.
- Experience on a full game development cycle.
- Previous experience in mobile games and/or online communities is a plus.
- Knowledge of JIRA and experience with issue tracking/project management tools.
- Knowledge of versioning systems like GitHub, Perforce, etc.
- Experience with Agile (Scrum) methodologies.
As a Game Producer, you will be responsible for managing key client projects.
Your core tasks:
- Project Planning: Develop full production plans
- Coordinate internal team tasks, sprints and milestones during the development process.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Develop project’s story backlog and sort it following client and stakeholder priorities.
- Keeping a productive and healthy working environment among the team.
- Help stakeholders and clients identify what they need and what is best for the project, forging best practices during the development of the project.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation for other producers’ projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Report and escalate to leads and management on a weekly basis
- Actively work on improving process among the project and company
What you will find working with us
- Permanently remote position
- An opportunity to hone and improve your skills by applying them to a diverse variety of engaging projects.
- Be part of an international Group with offices worldwide
- Career growth and development
- Working closely with a team of like-minded people in a fast-paced, multicultural environment
- Ongoing training and professional self-improvement opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- An inclusive culture and open communication
At Starloop, our passion lies in gaming. Our vision is to create and deliver engaging and interesting games for our clients. We can deliver this high-quality work on any platform, whether it be on console, PC, or mobile. We know that reputation and results go hand-in-hand. Therefore, we work hard to find experts and talented creators to deliver the best results.
If you do not meet all the requirements, but believe you’d still be a great fit for the role, don’t worry! We’d still love to hear from you, please get in touch!
Learn more about Starloop Studios:
- Website: https://starloopstudios.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/starloopstudios
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gaming/starloopstudios
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lifeatstarloop/
Do you want to start working at Starloop? Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply Now