Game Designer – Tech sales team (Remote)
Starloop Studios is the leading Game Development outsourcing company in Spain. Known for its production capacity, outstanding talent, and delivering top-notch quality projects to international gaming companies.
We are proud members of Magic Media, a group of service-oriented studios focused on providing solutions from A-Z to game companies. The group spans the globe, with over 500 members in over 10 countries. It is composed of some of the best studios in Europe and America with an expert range of services. These include full game cycle production and development, 2D and 3D art and Animation, VFX, and Cybersecurity for games, and more.
About the job
Job title: Game Designer – Tech sales team
Location: Full-time, permanently remote (global)
We are looking for a Mid-Senior Game Designer who is self-motivated, goal-orientated, and a strong team player.
The ideal candidate will have extensive full-time design experience in games. We are looking for someone who is passionate about creating content and pitching amazing games to potential clients, while working as part of the Tech Sales team, sandwiched between sales and production.
- Design Game Pitches for clients big and small
- Review, Analyze and Break down client GDD’s
- Participate in Creating Time/Cost estimates required for bringing clients projects to life
- Design Hypercasual Mini-games
- Improve and optimize the company’s workflow by designing commonly used templates to reduce re-inventing the wheel.
- Collaborate with team members to design solutions and plan work
- Provide estimates and delivers work on schedule
- Work closely with Account Executives, SDR and Producers
- Report to the Tech Sales Lead
- Experience giving pitches and presentations to large investors/clients/decision makers
- Superb English and communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Must be proactive, enthusiastic, flexible, capable of working autonomously and energetic within our awesome team!
- Understanding and experience using Powerpoint / Google Slides professionally.
- Has a background in game theory and game mechanics design
- Ability to create games of a wide variety of game genres and for a wide variety of audiences
- Deep knowledge creating Game Design Documentation
- Ability to create effective and well-documented wireframes for UX/UI
- Experienced working with Art and Programming departments
- References of past projects (ingame-economics and monetization)
Desirable pluses (just nice to have)
- Artistic Hand: concept art, sketching, storyboarding, photoshop, gimp, animation 2d/3d, vfx, anything or everything
- Deep up-to-date knowledge of the free-to-play market in mobile platforms
- Experience creating and tuning FTUE and game tutorials
- Experience working on games from pre-production to release and LiveOps
- Strong Level Design skills, with the ability to work methodically and using predictive and iterative models
- Strong mathematical skills, with emphasis on Statistics and Probability; being able to formulate indexes to identify strengths and weaknesses of the economy design in the game
- Unity experience
- Unreal experience
- Solid knowledge using Figma or a similar UX/UI design tool
What you will find working with us
- Permanently remote position
- An opportunity to hone and improve your skills by applying them to a diverse variety of engaging projects.
- Be part of an international Group with worldwide offices
- Career growth and development
- Working closely with a team of like-minded people in a fast-paced, multicultural environment
- Ongoing training and professional self-improvement opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- An inclusive culture and open communication
At Starloop, our passion lies in gaming. Our vision is to create and deliver engaging and interesting games for our clients. We can deliver this high-quality work on any platform, whether it be on console, PC, or mobile. We know that reputation and results go hand-in-hand. Therefore, we work hard to find experts and talented creators to deliver the best results.
If you do not meet all the requirements, but believe you’d still be a great fit for the role, don’t worry! We’d still love to hear from you, please get in touch!
Learn more about Starloop Studios:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/starloopstudios
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gaming/starloopstudios
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lifeatstarloop/
Send your CV, LinkedIn profile, and portfolio: email@example.com
Do you want to start working at Starloop? Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply Now