Senior 3D Animator
In Starloop we are currently seeking an experienced 3D Animator Artist. The opportunity to join a great team is here!
Candidates must supply a portfolio featuring examples of their work.
– Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role
– Support full 3D pipelines from modelling, texturing, lighting and rendering; understanding of how to deliver these for a real-time environment.
– Expert understanding of industry modelling and texturing tools and solid ability to create original, complex 3D assets for rigged animation.
– Proficiency with Unity
– Strong understanding of proportion, composition, color theory, perspective, lighting, and both character and environment design.
– Experience in 3D animation, rigging, with knowledge of animation theory and technique
– Flexibility adapting to different game and graphic styles (pixel, cartoon, realistic, illustration, etc.);
– Good positive attitude and outlook, self-motivated, and a great team-player.
– Good communication and problem-solving skills
– Have a proactive work ethic and desire to learn
– Ability to work collaboratively – must be open to direction and able to embrace change.
– Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken)
– Experience working in agile projects
– Unity3D engine experience
Your core tasks:
– Utilize 3D modeling, mapping, texturing, lighting techniques etc. to create visual elements.
– Optimize 3D arts for creating realistic environment.
– Develop high poly sculpts and textures for 3D arts.
– Create 3D assets for arts and models.
– Ensure to meet high artwork standards.
– Understand the project requirements and develop high quality 3D models accordingly.
– Ensure quality of related assets by maintaining responsibility over your work throughout the project’s development
– Work closely with colleagues to foster a highly communicative, coordinated team effort
What we offer you
We realise that it’s our people who have built our reputation and that we will only maintain our leading position in the videogame world by continuing to attract and retain talented and motivated people.
If you choose to work with us, you will enjoy:
– Full-time position with opportunities for growth within the company
– A good working environment within a group of motivated colleagues
– Professional stability
– Benefits package
– Flexible schedule
– A stocked kitchen of fruit, coffee and snacks
– Horizontal and agile organization
– Passion for video games
And many more things that you will discover… join us to find out!
Do you want to start working at Starloop? Send your CV at [email protected].Apply Now