Tech Sales Game Developer
Starloop Studios is hiring a Unity Developer with sales vocation and skills, and also leadership skills, and at least 1 years of experience in game development to help us build prototypes, pitches and estimations of our future games. You will integrate a transversal team of artists, designers and developers to attract the best games for the studio under the leadership and mentoring of the team lead.
As a technical sales game developer, you will:
- Create estimations for potential projects based on briefs or information that you will collect from meetings with the customer
- Use your technical knowledge along with communication skills to provide advice and support on a range of products and services related to game development (engineering, porting, game features, games maintenance…), for which you need previous experience in game development.
- Assist colleagues with bids and tenders for new clients from a technical perspective
- Collaborate to build prototypes for internal pitches generated within the organization.
- Liaise regularly with other members of the sales team and colleagues from a range of departments, such as:
- senior company managers
If this sounds like your ideal role, then here is what you need:
- Unity and C# experience
- Commercial games development experience
- Knowledge of the full game development process; prototype through to release
- Experience with planning and estimating software project
In addition to this, it would be beneficial to also have:
- Experience in another engine or language (such as Unreal and C++)
- Experience in publishing games for the Apple Store and Google Play Store
- Released at least 1 title
- Plugin experience such as UniRx, Photon PUN/Realtime, OdinSerializer, FinalK, PuppetMaster, Playfab, or Mixpanel
What we offer you
We realise that it’s our people who have built our reputation and that we will only maintain our leading position in the videogame world by continuing to attract and retain talented and motivated people.
If you choose to work with us, you will enjoy:
– Full-time position with opportunities for growth within the company
– A good working environment within a group of motivated colleagues
– Professional stability
– Benefits package
– Flexible schedule
– A stocked kitchen of fruit, coffee and snacks
– Horizontal and agile organization
– Passion for video games
And many more things that you will discover… join us to find out!
Do you want to start working at Starloop? Send your CV at email@example.com.Apply Now