As a QA Tester you’ll be responsible for testing and generating bug reports for pre-release video games as well as verifying functionality, data content, performance, usability/playability, and hardware/software compatibility.
- Use of Test Case Management software
- Experience and familiarity with mobile gaming (experience in other platforms is a plus).
- Understanding of the software test cycle process.
- Knowledge of office tools such as Google Sheets, Google Docs, Excel, etc.
- Experience working closely with build and release teams including use of version control systems.
- Excellent written/spoken English.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong interest in video games.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Sharp attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Honesty and a strong work ethic.
- Ability to remain focused in a team-oriented environment.
- Aptitude to learn quickly and effectively.
- Experience in other platforms.
- +3 years of experience in QA projects.
- Programming skills in order to work closely with the development team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all projects are shipped on time with maximum quality and minimal bugs
- Use and drive metrics to facilitate decision-making at all levels
- Champion best practices for testing, testing processes and testing tools to ensure our teams are working as efficiently and effectively as possible
- Defines thorough QA project test plans, that get validated by the client.
- Assists in executing the QA project test plan by performing thorough testing on assigned software titles. This can include functionality, balance, stability, performance, interface, art, sound, text, documentation, and other types of testing.
- Identify and document defects in a clear and concise manner using the assigned bug tracking database.
- Assist the Production/Development team in tracking down issues and working out the steps to reproduce so that they are easier to locate and fix.
- Completes regression/verification testing as needed.
- Follows instructions and accomplish tasks as directed by the Project Producer or the Product Owner.
What we offer you
We realize that it’s our people who have built our reputation and that we will only maintain our leading position in the videogame world by continuing to attract and retain talented and motivated people.
– Full-time position with opportunities for growth within the company
– A good working environment within a group of motivated colleagues
– Professional stability
– Benefits package
– Flexible schedule
– Remote work
– Horizontal and agile organization
– Passion for video games
And many more things that you will discover… join us to find out!
Do you want to start working at Starloop? Apply now!
Do you want to start working at Starloop? Send your CV at email@example.com.Apply Now