Lead Generation Specialist
We are looking for a Lead Generator Specialist with a solid experience on marketing automation and sales, that will integrate with the Sales team in B2B demand generation campaigns including email marketing and lead nurturing tactics to deliver a consistent pipeline of high-quality leads.
Ideal candidates will have experience leading B2B demand generation campaigns and proven results in successfully planning, executing, and building programs.
Focus on finding solutions to automate processes and reduce manual workload, diversifying customer communications and expanding the data available for personalization and segmentation.
Requirements and qualifications:
- 1-3 years of in-depth knowledge and experience leading B2B demand/lead generation and direct response campaign strategy in coordination with the Business Development Manager, and execution; including email, lead nurturing, and marketing automation.
- Work independently, with little supervision
- Lead Generation for sales: reach out potential leads, scheduling meetings with account managers.
Responsibilities and Impact:
- Drive Qualified Leads: Work with the Business Development Manager to develop lead generation campaign strategies, objectives, goals, metrics, and define best practices, standards and processes to drive successful customer acquisition and current customer upsell opportunities.
- Integrated Campaign Development: Execute an integrated mix of digital, lead-nurturing and content marketing campaigns for lead generation, including emails, landing pages, calls-to-action and content.
- Lead Nurture: Manage lead nurturing programs to accelerate prospect movement through the demand generation sales funnel.
- Marketing Automation: Ensure optimization of marketing automation best practices to attract and guide qualified leads through the sales process.
- Campaign Calendar and Matrix: Maintain calendar of all demand generation campaigns/programs, tactics, budgets, and metrics to optimize awareness and lead generation efforts.
- Reporting and Metrics: Track and report on demand generation performance metrics, using this data to continually optimize campaign performance. Analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email/landing page optimization.
A good working environment within a group of motivated colleagues
Horizontal and agile organization
Passion for video games
And many more things that you will discover… join us to find out!
Do you want to start working at Starloop? Send your CV at email@example.com.Apply Now