THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO PLAYABLE ADS IN MOBILE GAMING APPS FOR BEGINNERS
Ready to level-up your mobile game marketing through playable ads? This guide will answer all of your questions, regarding what are playable ads, and how to implement them.
Download our FREE E-book in Playable Ads now.
What is a Playable Ad?
A playable ad is an advertisement form that combines all core interactive gestures of a mobile game such as tap, touch, swipe, scoring and more to market a brand to its target users.
Some of the features that make playable ads a key component of a successful game marketing plan include:
- Interactive & fun: They expose consumers to experiences that create momentary fun and enjoyment!
- On-time: They load immediately to ensure they don’t disrupt the consumer experience
- Frictionless & ephemeral: Users don’t have to download the game to play and interact with it.
- Content-rich: The playable ad could include additional content like video trailers, sweepstakes, coupons, and more to enhance the user experience.
- Opt-in experience – Users have the option to play or not.
Why Playable Ads?
Playable ads are best utilized for advertising mobile games, and best implemented on other mobile games. When used in this situation, playable ads can attract a player base of your desired target audience, presumably those who enjoy mobile gaming. Instead of staring at a static image for thirty seconds, consumers can interact with an ad to gain a better sense of the product being advertised. Playable ads truly provide the “try before you buy experience” with little inconvenience to the consumer.
Don’t miss out!
Keep informed with our monthly newsletter.