This website uses its own and third-party cookies, both during the browsing session and permanently, in order to function properly, obtain information about the traffic or remember the actions and preferences of users for future visits.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer or terminal when you access our website. Cookies allow us, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
The cookies used by Starloop, or the third party acting on its behalf, are associated only with an anonymous user and your computer, and we do not store sensitive personally identifiable information such as your address, password, credit card information or debit card information in the cookies we use.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible that the server of https://starloopstudios.com/, or the third party acting on its behalf, recognizes the browser of the computer used by the user in order to make navigation easier. They are also used to measure the audience and traffic parameters, monitor the progress and number of entries.
In the same way, the web servers of https://starloopstudios.com/ can automatically detect the IP address and the domain name used by the user. All this information is recorded in a server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of data in order to obtain statistical measurements that allow knowing the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to web services, etc. In any case, said file is subjected to dissociation processes that prevent the identification of the users’ machine.
Types of cookies
Our website https://starloopstudios.com/ uses own and third party cookies, with different purposes, specifically:
- Own cookies: Are those that we send to your computer or terminal from our website.
- Third party cookies: Those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or web page that is not managed by us, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
- Persistent Cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a specific period of time, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis Cookies: Those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our website. For this, we analyze the navigation on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer.
- We use Google Analytics to collect information anonymously and report website trends without identifying individual users. In this way, our website remembers information that changes the appearance or behavior of the site, such as your preferred language or the region in which you are located. The provider of this cookie is Google.
- We use Google AdWords to collect information anonymously and report on visits that arrive through advertising provided by Google AdWords without identifying individual users. In this way, our website sends information to Google to prepare reports of the marketing campaigns launched. The provider of this cookie is Google.
- We use Google in order to collect information anonymously and report visits that arrive through advertising managed by Google without identifying individual users. In this way, our website sends information to Google to prepare reports of the marketing campaigns launched. The provider of this cookie is Google.
Also, we inform you that since cookies are not necessary for the use of our website, you can block or disable them through the configuration of your browser. If you block or disable them, you can continue to use our website, although the use of some of their services may be limited and therefore your experience on our website less satisfactory.
If you wish to revoke your consent regarding our cookies policy, you must delete them on your device through the configuration of your Internet browsers. These are the links of the different browsers that inform about cookies:
- For more information about the Firefox browser from here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies’
- For more information about the Firefox browser from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- For more information about the Firefox browser from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/eses/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- For more information about the Firefox browser from here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- For more information about the Firefox browser from here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/esES/cookies.html
We recommend you review this policy every time you access our Platform with the aim of being adequately informed about possible changes in it.